TOADSTOOL BAMBOO SOCKS - mens
A Fair Trade version of this bestselling product in one size to fit shoe size 7 to 11.
Why is bamboo viscose great to wear?
- 40% more moisture absorbent than cotton
- breathable fabric that keeps feet fresh and dry comfortable
- naturally anti-bacterialdurable and stronger than cotton
- hypo allergenic
Why Bamboo and not cotton?
- bamboo grows without the need for fertilisers or pesticides
- naturally requires less water (a third of the water required to grow cotton), farmers don’t need to irrigate their crop, saving water in a country where water shortages are a big problem
- bamboo yields are ten times higher per hectare than cotton and the plant rarely needs replanting, sprouting on its own
- bamboo yarns require less dye than cotton and keep their colour for longer.
Made and fairly traded in India.